How to cook soup kharcho Georgian
Georgian cuisine abounds petrol soups. Among them kharcho soup, which is not only more about the consistency of thick, but has a more intense vkus.Etot soup contains a lot of vitamins and minerals that are necessary for the inhabitants of the mountains. It gives not only a cheerful location, but also adds health. Besides soup kharcho beneficial effect on blood circulation and metabolism in the body. That is why he is a frequent guest at every Georgian family.
Now there are many different ways to cook soup kharcho. Some of them have the original recipe, but most still adapting it to the country and to the people who prepare it. We very popular spicy grub. However, the true Georgian soup kharcho spicier than acute.
To prepare it require such ingredients:
• Meat (preferably lamb brisket) - about 1 kg;
• Water is 3.5 liters;
• Round rice - about 200g;
• Oil peasant (better to take mutton fat) - 100g;
• Onion - 150g;
• Garlic - 30g;
• Tomato puree (sauce) - 100g;
• Tkemali - 130-150gr;
• Seasoning "hops-suneli" - 3g;
• Dried Cilantro - 3g or fresh to taste;
• Parsley - 120-130gr;
• Red chilli - 3g;
Algorithm preparation of this dish is:
1. Barania brisket thoroughly rinsed in cold water. With a sharp knife to cut off the excess fat and high plenochki.
2. Then, it is necessary to cut the pieces.
3. Fold the meat in a saucepan, add water and put on fire.
4. Cook the lamb need approximately one hour. It certainly is not cooked, but this is not necessary.
Incidentally, in the Georgian soup kharcho can add ground walnuts, which will give the original taste of the soup.
5. From time to time it is necessary to remove the foam from the meat, otherwise then it will come across in the finished soup.
6. While the meat is cooked, you can prepare the other ingredients. Onions and garlic peel and chop.
Parsley 7. Rinse and pour over boiling water. Next, grind and grind it with cut garlic.
8. In a saucepan melt the fat sheep or peasant oil. In this pan and fry the onion must tomato puree. Extinguishing about 7 minutes. You must stir all the time, otherwise the foothills puree, soup and acquire an unpleasant taste.
9. Then add to the pan seasoning hops-suneli. Extinguish some more.
10. Wash rice.
11. Garlic grind in a mortar with spices. Incidentally, in the Georgian soup kharcho can add ground walnuts, which will give the original taste of the soup. In mutton broth put the rice, garlic, nuts and fried. Add the sauce and a little salt tkemali
12. Simmer the soup for about an hour.
13. Next, put pepper and cilantro and cook for about 10 minutes.
14. After this, you must give the soup sit for 5-10 minutes, and then pull the pod pepper. He no longer needed.
Ready soup poured on plates and sprinkle with fresh chopped herbs.
However, certain products and can be replaced. For example, if there is no lamb, then it can go and beef. Instead of tomato puree, you can use a pound of tomatoes that need to grind in a meat grinder. Also in the soup, you can put a bay leaf and peppercorns. A sour sauce tkemali can replace tklali. Tklali - a tart paste, which is made from cherry plum and sour plums. It must be dried in sunlight to a solid state.
This soup is perfect for a hearty lunch. Despite the fact that he is preparing a long time, the result is worth it. Because of the fragrant and delicious soup can hardly be abandoned. Also, this soup is also very useful.