Recipe burger at home
Recipe burger at home
• Stuffing (mutton) - 500 gr
• Biscuit Sandwich - 4 pcs.
• Onions - 1 pc.
• Eggplant - 3 pcs.
• Garlic - 3 cloves
• Olive Oil - 100 ml
• Dried oregano - & amp; # 188; teaspoon
• ground cinnamon - & amp; # 188; teaspoon
• Flour - 2 tablespoons
• Milk - 300 ml
• Nutmeg - 1 pinch
• Grated parmesan cheese - 300g
• Tomatoes - 3 pcs.
• Cumin - & amp; # 189; teaspoon
• Tomato paste - 2 tbsp
• Black pepper - 20 gr
• Salt - 15 g
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Calories: 212 kcal
1. Peel and slice the eggplant cubes. To get rid of excess moisture and bitterness, eggplant should sprinkle with salt and leave for a few minutes, then rinse with cold water.
2. Onions purify, grind. In a frying pan heat the 2 tablespoons of olive oil. We spread in pan onion and passeruem until golden brown over medium heat. Add the sliced eggplant and fry for another 3-5 minutes.
3. eggplant cubes are soft, add the crushed garlic cloves, tomato paste, season with black pepper, cumin, cinnamon and oregano. Interfere with aubergine mixture and cook for a couple of minutes, eggplant will get a pleasant aroma. Put the mixture in a bowl and give it time to cool.
4. Beat the flour and whisk olive oil and heated over medium heat until golden brown (to boil). In oil-flour mixture slowly pour in the milk, season with a pinch of black pepper, nutmeg, bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the Parmesan cheese, it should melt.
5. Putting chilled aubergine mince mixture, salt, pepper and form 4 equal patties. We spread them on a plate, cover with cling film and send in the refrigerator until cooking.
6. Cut the tomatoes rings season with a pinch of salt, black pepper and chopped mint, sprinkled with olive oil.
7. Heat the 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large frying pan and fry patties on both sides over medium heat.
8. loaf cut in half and heated in the oven. Then lubricate each half cooked cheese sauce. On the bottom half of bread spread patty, tomato slices on top 2-3 and cover top.
9. Serve "burger" hot, garnished with herbs and cheese sauce residues.
ENJOY YOUR MEAL!